- 25g butter
- Kernels from 2 cobs Mulgowie super sweet corn
- 1/2 chilli, seeded and sliced
- 1 capsicum, cored, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
Melt half of the butter in frypan. Add Mulgowie super sweet corn, chilli, capsicum and garlic. Mix vegetables thoroughly and cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Reduce heat, add lemon juice and salt to taste, then remaining butter. Mix well and allow to simmer for a few minutes before serving. Serve as hot side dish with corn chip or makes a great topping for grilled steaks.